Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*******Utah Women's Show**********

On November 6th and 7th I am proud to say that I will have a booth at the 10th annual Womens show at the south towne expo center! Me and my girls will be doing toes from 10am to 7pm on friday and 10am to 8pm on saturday. Prices will be the same as always $15 for adults and $10 for kids. Twinkle Toes only take 15 min from start to completley dry so don't worry you wont miss much of the show ( for more info on what will be happening there check out utahwomenshow.com ) Fell free to call and set up a time to have your toes done so you dont have to wait in line 801-860-8359 or just stop by our booth next weekend. We look forward to Twinkling your toes!

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering how soon I could book a party. I work at a local hospital on the mom/baby floor and there are a lot of women with Twinkle toes. I love the look. I am leaving to Mexico the 18th of November and would love to have a party before that. It would be me, and a few sisters/friends. Probably about 5 or 6 of us. I will call you Monday, or you can e-mail me with a response since time is running out. My email is littleforeverfamily@gmail.com.
    Thank-you!
    Emily
    P.S. I saw your ad on KSL, just an FYI!

    ReplyDelete