Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks Jess/Sadee


Sadee was one of the girls that had her toes twinkled at the Women Show last month. Her cousin Jessica who is from out of town came up for Thanksgiving and about died when Sadee showed her her toes. Jessica had to have them done before she went back home to Cedar city. She called me up and asked me to come to them asap, its funny I had plans every night she would be in town but that didn't stop us. I went over for breakfast pretty much ha ha I walked in and they were all eatin pancakes, it smelled amazing. Along with Jessica and Sadee there were about six other family members who wanted to get in on the new fab. Christmas colors were there number one choice for the day. Everyone left with fabulous toes.

Thanks again girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment