Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanks Lyndee


I met Lyndee at a previous Twinkle Toe party around Halloween time. She was due for new Twinkle Toes so she had a christmas Twinkle Toe party. It was quite a big one me and my girl Jessica went and did this one together where we got to spend the night with a lot of fun girls. We did alot of crazy mixes of colors. There were many different age groups of girls at this one wich makes it interesting to see which age like which colors its funny you rarely see a 40 year old women get neon green but you see a 12 year old alll the time! At this party there was a little baby and I decided if I ever have another baby girl I will name her the same name... Marley! Isn't that the cutest name in the world.


We had a great time girls, Thanks for bein frequent Twinklers!


No comments:

Post a Comment