Monday, September 14, 2009

Rio Tinto


I waited and waited for the day that I got to do toes all day at the Rio Tinto benefit for cancer... I had tons of fun! I got to meet a lot of people including the princesses; Bell, Cinderella, Aurora, Arial, and Sleeping beauty who of coarse got there toes done. While doing Cinderella's toes a mom and daughter wanted their's done and the little girl, Dylan 2 years old, got to sit next to Cinderellas, I think she was in heavan the whole time it was the cutest thing in the world. I had a couple other girls who do toes come with and help out so there wouldnt be as big of a line. I just want them to know how grateful I am for their help and company that day.I got to meet some great girls who were vendors at the benefit such as the girls from Sweet Briar Hollow which is a great store in Draper on 1300 e right next to the round about. They sell clothes, bags, furniture, everything and its all so stinkin cute... check it out. I also had the opportunity to meet a girl who makes the cutest hair bows and tutus I've ever seen. And trust me with daughters I've seen some cute bows but hers were awesome. All and all I had a great day. Thanks for letting Twinkle Toes be a part of that benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment