Monday, September 28, 2009

WHAT WOMEN WANT!!!!!


On Friday and Saturday I had the privelage to be a part of a huge event at the South Towne Expo Center call what women want, it was so amazing everything you could think of wanting or wanting to learn was there. Vendors ranged from Eye Candy to Avon to Sweet Briar Hollow home furnishings ( one of my favorite might I add ) to all types of clothing to Miche Bag. Man it was crazy fun. I had a booth set up doing toes with two of my other Twinklers. We did toes seriously all day I think I stood up twice on Friday between 10 am and 8:30 pm. Thats how crazy it was. Saturday was just as busy. I got to meet alot of neat peopl and get to know alot about some bussinesses I handed out a ton of cards and discount coupons... Ladies throw your partyies! i wanted to thank everyone who came and got there toes done everyone was awesome !

No comments:

Post a Comment