Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks Debrah


On friday I had the opportunity to go do toes for debrah, her daughter amanda and they're friends. Amanda is on the taylorsville drill team so all of her friends were just dancin like crazy the whole night I was doin toes. They're all so cute. One thing that was cool is that they had a girl named whitney over who was doin hair bling... not sure if youve heard of it but its almost like little mylar starnds that you put in your hair just to add a little (as I would say ) twinkle. They are so cute. I have to get mine and my daughters done. A good thing about deb and amandas party was that its homecoming next weekend for taylorsville so all the girls got their toes done to match their dresses. Great idea girls.

Thanks Debrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment